I have been trying to read one book a week for some years now. I started this journey inspired by a post from Julien Smith in late 2009. I always read a lot, but never took the time to keep track of how much. Having a goal helps me stay focused. I have a pretty busy schedule, but I always take the time everyday to read, whether at home or away. Whatever your habits are, I am sure you can find a few minutes a day to dedicate to a good book.
As my friend Anton says, I help keep Amazon and other bookstores (online and offline) profitable.
Books read in 2019
- How to write about theatre, de Mark Fisher
- Marketing das Artes em directo, de Rita Curvelo
- How plays work, de David Edgar
- Making it Big in Shorts, de Kim Adlemam
- The Handmaid’s Tale, de Margaret Atwood
- The Secret Life of Plays, de Steve Waters
- Defensa de la Creación, de José Antonio de Ory