I have been trying to read one book a week for some years now. I started this journey inspired by a post from Julien Smith in late 2009. I always read a lot, but never took the time to keep track of how much. Having a goal helps me stay focused. I have a pretty busy schedule, but I always take the time everyday to read, whether at home or away. Whatever your habits are, I am sure you can find a few minutes a day to dedicate to a good book.
As my friend Anton says, I help keep bookstores (online and offline) profitable.
Books read in 2021
- Contas Poupança – viva melhor com o mesmo dinheiro, de Pedro Andersson
- Born a crime, by Trevor Noah
- Freedom is a constant struggle, by Angela Y. Davis
- The heart to start, by David Kadavy
- How to write a book, by David Kadavy
- Choose Yourself!, by James Altucher
- DO / OPEN, by David Hieatt
- Tribes, by Seth Godin
- Mil novecentos e oitenta e quatro, de George Orwell
- The unbearable lightness of being, by Milan Kundera